Thursday, 23 February 2017

Happy stuff

Two weeks ago Sandra, from the blog Cherry Heart, told me in her podcast I won a price. Yay! I'd won some Stylecraft goodies.
Now, what those goodies exactly were I did not know. In the podcast she showed a bag, a keyring, some lovely tags and some yarn. So it wasn't all a surprise, but which yarn I'd receive, I did not know.
 
And oh, lucky me, I got three balls of Stylecraft Batik and a ball of Knit Tweed, colour Islay. The Knit Tweed is a super chunky yarn I can combine with my balls of Cygnet Seriously Chunky. I might make a bag with this combination of yarn, or a basket or a cowl, I am not sure yet.
The Batik is a very soft yarn, 80% acrylic and 20% wool, and I think I am going to make a shawl with it. The colours I got: Graphite, Olive and Indigo. Love, love, love the Olive ... ๐Ÿ’š For a shawl I need a bit more yarn, as three balls won't be enough.
As I got an invitation for the Knit & Knot-beurs in Tilburg, I'll wait with purchasing extra Batik, as I hope to find it there. This Knit & Knot fair will be held for the third time and I haven't been to the previous two fairs. It is a fair all about yarn, crocheting and knitting. Ow, talking about knitting, remember my sock? I dropped a stitch, while working on the heel flap, as my needles were sรณ slippery and I couldn't solve it. So the only thing I could do was to unravel the bloody thing. Yep, have to start allover again. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

* Sigh * ....

No comments:

Post a Comment