Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Just some flowers ... 🌸



Life is rather stressful these days and that’s an understatement. 
It affects my health, my productivity and my state of mind. But I’m trying to focus on positive things like my crochet projects, my new hobby sewing and the flowers in the gardens.

This project bag is the last one I made and as the previous ones it is far from perfect. But that's okay as I am still learning. I'll use this one myself. And I love the flowery fabric.

 Last year I planted all of my overblown flowers in the garden and guess what, this year we have narcissus! So, no need to plant flower bulbs in October, planting them in April works just fine, too.

I've been working on a new crochet blanket design and so far it goes the way I want it to go.

 My sewing machine is protesting a bit, after years and years of free time it must now suddenly work very hard. Maybe I should leave it alone today, give it some peace and just enjoy this fab book by Liberty instead. Love the pretty fabrics in this book.

xxx
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment