Monday, 29 May 2017

Fabric heaven

Yesterday it was hot, but instead of sunbathing in the garden I went out with my man. 

 
We left early in the morning to Deventer, a planned visit to Rhinetex.

 
This wholesaler provides supplies for craftshops, supplies like fabric, quilting items and yarn. I'd never been there, well, it was a new location for them, but it were a few hours well spend. In the storage department we could shop. Which I did. All for a good cause, though, my own webshop, of course. ๐Ÿ˜€ I needed wanted some fabric for my project bags, and mรกn, this was fabric heaven. So many beautiful fabrics! 

 
It was just too much, overwhelming, really. As it was not possible to buy fabric per meter, you had to buy the whole lot, I only bought tree pieces of fabric, about 5 meters per roll. 

 
I've seen so many nice prints, but I don't need 20 meters of fabric of one sort. Something else I was very interested in was yarn. They had some very luscious yarn, oh my ... these colours .... ๐Ÿ’™ It was love at first sight. Two weeks ago I had visit from one of Rhinetex's reps so I'd already seen some of the yarn. I'll add it in the shop and if the sales goes well, I'll add more colours. So, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment